Welcome to the Redstone Federal Credit Union® (RFCU®) Scholarship Portal.
Scholarship applications for the 2023 year are closed. Please revisit this page late fall 2023 to receive information about the 2024 RFCU Scholarship season.
Apply by using the Sign-Up option above, or Sign-In if you are a returning user.
Redstone Federal Credit Union® (RFCU®) Scholarship Program recognizes, rewards, and supports its members in their pursuits for higher education by awarding scholarships to dedicated member students.
Redstone awards a scholarship to 1 (one) student attending each of our 8 (eight) partner schools. Our partner schools include:
- Alabama A&M University
- J.F. Drake State Community and Technical College
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Northeast Alabama Community College
- Oakwood University
- Calhoun Community College
- Athens State University
The ‘At-Large’ scholarship category is for member students pursuing an undergraduate degree at any accredited college or university not listed as a partner school.
The Clyde D. Bean Memorial Scholarship is open to Tennessee residents only within our ‘at-large’ category.
To be considered for a scholarship you MUST meet ALL of the following qualifications
- Must be a primary account holder (Tax Reported Owner), not solely a joint on an account
- Must be a member in good standing, having never caused RFCU® a loss
- Must be pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university
- Can Not be an RFCU® employee, elected member of the Board of Directors or, any member of a Redstone volunteer committee
- Each opportunity has its own specific deadline, please refer to the specific opportunity for the given scholarship cycle deadline
Applications will be evaluated by the Scholarship Committee. All applicants, both selected and not selected, will be notified of their application status by email no later than May 31 of the given scholarship cycle.
Application will consist of:
- A scholarship portal profile: use the Sign-Up option above to create a portal profile
- Completed Application form to be submitted online no later than deadline indicated on the specific scholarship opportunities listed below
- Essay 300-500 words on the topic listed on the application (application is accessible once you have signed up for a portal profile)
- Short answer response(s) on the topic listed on the application (application is accessible once you have signed up for a portal profile)
*Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the scholarship portal, or application.
Be sure to add email@example.com to your email contacts so you do not miss any communications from the committee.
Alabama A&M Partner School Scholarship
The Redstone Federal Credit Union® Scholarship for Alabama A&M...
At-Large College or University Scholarships
The Redstone Federal Credit Union® Scholarship At Large Category is for...
Athens State University Partner School Scholarship
The RFCU® Scholarship for Athens State University is for Redstone...
Calhoun Community College Partner School Scholarship
The RFCU® Scholarship for Calhoun Community College is for Redstone...
J.F. Drake State Community and Technical College Partner School Scholarship
The RFCU® Scholarship for J.F. Drake State Community and Technical...
Middle Tennessee State University Partner School Scholarship
The RFCU® Scholarship for * Middle Tennessee State University* is for...
Northeast Alabama Community College Partner School Scholarship
The RFCU® Scholarship for Northeast Alabama Community College is for...
Oakwood University Partner School Scholarship
The RFCU® Scholarship for Oakwood University is for Redstone Federal...
University of Alabama Huntsville Partner School Scholarship
The Redstone Federal Credit Union® Scholarship for the University of...